Resetter Canon MP258 Download
Resetter Canon MP258 Download – This is how to repair Canon pixma MP258, you dont need to buy another printer if you find the problem with your printer, just follow the steps below.
How to reset Canon MP258 manually
- Press the power button to turn off the printer.
- Hold the “Stop/Reset” button while pushing the power button. While still holding down the power button, release the “Stop/Reset” button and then push it twice in a row.
- Wait approximately 20 to 30 seconds until the LED shows 0.
- Push the “Stop/Reset” button four (4) times in a row.
- Push the power button twice.
- Turn off the printer by pushing the power button one more time. The printer is now reset.
Next, reset the cartridge ink counter:
- Unplug the power and the USB cables from the printer.
- Open the cartridge door and hold down the power button.
- Reconnect the power cables while still holding down the power button.
- Close the cartridge door and release the power button. The ink cartridge is now reset.
Printing may continue under the ‘ink out’ condition.
How To reset Canon MP258 With Resetter
1. Download the resetter from the link below and Exctract the file (Resetter ).
2. Fill some pieces of paper in the printer trunk ( you will need it in the process of resetting).
3. After all are prepared, run the Resetter
4. Click “MAIN”, (Show in number 1) then the printer will print one page with the words “D = 000.0″
5. Click “Clear EEPROM” (Show in number 2).
6. Then click “EEPROM” (Show in number 3), and the printer will print the results Resetter Canon MP258
7. Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button and turn it on again
8. The printer is ready to operate again
Resetter Canon MP258 Free Download
|Resetter Canon MP258 Download|